Discuss Radiator 40mm Wall to Centre Tapping (mm) in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Anyone knows a radiator wich has inlet and outlet roughly 40 mm from wall to radiator pipe centers(looking from side paralel to wall view).
I have ordered from mytub radiators, however got reply afer a day.
Order Notes:

------------------------ Steve 23.07.20 12:27 pm ---------------------------------

The STELRAD VITA VALUE range has now been discontinued with the alternative being the standard vita compact.

STELRAD VITA COMPACT 600MM K1 700MM @ £34.83 + vat
Stelrad Vita Compact 600mm K1 700mm : Caradon - https://www.mytub.co.uk/stelrad-vita-compact-600mm-k1-700mm-product-683048

STELRAD VITA COMPACT 600MM K1 1200MM @ £59.69 + vat
Stelrad Vita Compact 600mm K1 1200mm : Caradon - https://www.mytub.co.uk/stelrad-vita-compact-600mm-k1-1200mm-product-683053

Problem is that vita compact has 48mm instead of 40mm. It is concrete floor under, therefore I would like to leave pipes under as it is .

What about centerrad?
Cheers mate. Thats 45 mm and creates a strain on pipe because it is bending. Close but not good enough sadly.
[automerge]1595622683[/automerge]
Found nice rad however it is black only : Milano Alpha - Black Horizontal Single Slim Panel Designer Radiator 635mm x 1190mm-wall to centre 38 mm
Wife does not like colour, white out of stock :(

Last edited:

Reply to Radiator 40mm Wall to Centre Tapping (mm) in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hi all, hope someone can help. My soil pipe is 250mm from wall to centre of soil pipe, and going straight down into concrete floor. I cant move...
Replies
Views
tim d
T
M
I have had two radiators removed in my living room, one was removed and pipes capped off under floor to free up a wall. The other one was replaced...
Replies
Views
glenno1
G
M
I have had two radiators removed in my living room, one was removed and pipes capped off under floor to free up a wall. The other one was replaced...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
good morning all. Just a curiosity! I am using 10 mm pipe copper pipe to connect to a radiator valve. I have some ordered some 10 mm insert...
Replies
Views
Out now and new for Jan 2010. The latest Corgi catalogue featuring a range of useful tools and products for gas fitters and plumbers. The new...
Replies
Views
365drills
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock