Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Replacement Vertical Flue Terminal end for Sanvoir Duval Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NicNic

Hi, I have a question relating to Vertical Flue Terminal for a Sanvoir Duval Boiler (Thermal Classic F30e).

I am intending on renting out my house and just had a gas certificate undertaken which has advised me that the end of the vertical flue is missing. After doing some research I have found the part number 08510300 and have been advised that this is now obsolete and Sanvoir Dual no longer supply to the UK.

The boiler is running perfectly, but have been advised not to use it as a replacement end is required and therefore the certificate is invalid. After lengthy conversations with Sanvoir Duval technical department, the only solution they have is to get a new boiler and of course flue! The part required is the black plastic end which seems a bit extreme in terms of cost, so if anyone has any solutions, it would be appreciated. This end has been missing for some time.

some large merchants will hold the parts, your gsr should know which ones to approach

Unfortunatley as the chaps have already said, looks like a new boiler if you can't source the correct manufacturered part. It is illegal to use any other part as it would be classified as an unathorised modification.

Saunier duval is almost a gloworm in simple terms much like main, baxi and potterton a v alike. Flue parts are still made for glow worm and were the same as saunier duval so a decent gsr engineer can source a replacement with out to much trouble.

I am interested to know if you found a solution. I now have the same problem and am looking for a Saunier Duval flu terminal f30e for the thema condens model. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacement Vertical Flue Terminal end for Sanvoir Duval Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that wants me to fully strip down and service their boiler, I have been round previously for other work I did have a look at...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock