Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Sds max core adapter in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

What's with the lack of sds max adapters for diamond cores.

I see countless sds plus bits as well as sds plus to keyed chuck adapter but I can't find any sds max bits.

Any one any ideas

Reply to Sds max core adapter in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it...
Replies
Views
Hi I've purchased a GROHE | Euphoria 260 Exposed Shower ( looks nice ) however Im missing some initial connecting adapters the installation...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a seaside apartment in Azerbaijan, currently a bare core & shell, not even internal walls yet, and am intending to put in wet UFH with...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Hi There, I want to swap out my old valves for TRVs but the threads are different sizes, and I'm unsure how to resolve it. My current existing...
Replies
Views
Daley power
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock