Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the easiest way to wrap a banana shaped item? It's for something completely unrelated obviously, because I'm not in this Secret Santa thing.
I was thinking the same,on a total unrelated subject I was wondering the best way to wrap a bottle shaped item so it doesn't get damaged in transit. Just useful info in case I ever felt compelled to send a bottle of some sort to another member of the community!?

And in this note dya think the subject (if I had one!!??) would mind £9.99 worth of end fees out the back of my van?

I wouldn't, if I was in it, I've more spare fittings than any of you, now there's an idea for m............

I am even more confused than ever, so If I was in, would the person sending me a pressie be the same person I am sending a pressie :29:

If so can I save myself a £10 and buy some beer ??

Nope evrybody has different names drawn out of a morrisons carrier bag by my delightful assistant the missus

Wish Supperplumb was in it and I got picked for his gift. A tenner of PTFE tape.....should be good for a days work !

Had a call today from my mate Pete.

"Hey Ray, I have picked up a contract to clear out a warehouse from a firm thats gone bust, you can have racking if your blokes can get it stripped down this week".

Sounds interesting, so I nip round there with Pete to have a look. Its a "99p shop" supplier thats gone bust.

Obvioulsy all the good stock was sold for cash before they went.

Then the receiver has been in and taken anything else that might have value.

All thats left is the real tat, that no one wants, not even the 99p shop people.

I thought...

... SECRET SANTA! :)

If I I were in it. WHich I may or may not be. :)

I have completed my Secret Santa shopping already.

Cant really see why the wife gets so worked up !

I mean she has to buy for our 4 kids, our parents, me and herself!

I had to buy a present for a fat balding bloke who talks to strange blokes on tilers forums !!!:smoking:

If I was involved, and I sent u a box of bits and you didn't like them, theoretically u could send them back as now I think I want what I imagine I would had of sent if I was involved

I bought a battery operated toy today, how much is postaage to Ireland, probably wont arrive anyhow as google earth couldnt find the address :), not that its for you lot but for someone of a young mental age :)

I bought a battery operated toy today, how much is postaage to Ireland, probably wont arrive anyhow as google earth couldnt find the address :), not that its for you lot but for someone of a young mental age :)

Who said he had a young mental age? Thought he was a mod?

there's more than one from ireland

The irish based lads in secret santa will be getting empty boxes me thinks.

I sent croppie a beer and it cost a staggering 5.68 first class.

Eff that I said send it second class. Robbing barstewards asked fir 5.24

Sent it first after all.

Mines bought wrapped and gone in post yesterday , so all is sorted

Sent it first after all.

But where not tight lol

Long time ago....my brain can't forget what it's seen.

We declined but suggested nat the rep did later , wonder if she did won't be getting my freebies if she did I bet then

i haven't but now im scared too

Natalie what an arse she has :tounge_smile:

not that i'm saying if i am or not, but if i was in secret santa i may be posting a parcel on monday :santa_smiley:

not that i'm saying if i am or not, but if i was in secret santa i may be posting a parcel on monday :santa_smiley:

Me too.

Someones on the ball though cos my pressie arrived this morning.

Sent it first after all.
Try sending it with www.myhermes.co.uk .
i was told £14 by royal mail it cost £4.70 with my hermes.

going to send message out at weekend for those that dont read get to read this.

can all Secret Santa'rers please let me know when you have sent your present and when you have received your present so i can mark it off on my list and keep track of everything.

Thanks Jules

I've had loads of parcels turn up this week.

Not sure if one of them is from a secret Santa or not - scared to open them after what you guys have been googling!

I got a tpi volt stick with a note in it but I assume that it was a replacement for the one I out in wash and sent back as faulty tho?

I got a tpi volt stick with a note in it but I assume that it was a replacement for the one I out in wash and sent back as faulty tho?

It was opened for me by my friendly staff at local merchants and never saw note. They get all my deliveries as I can't be fecked to go to post office or DHL . Cost me about £100 a year in bits but would cost me £1000 in lost time and fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know if this is a problem? Per attached pictures one of the pipes coming out from the boiler (Worcester) has a green/brown...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is gathering work stories from people for a research project we're working and we're looking to get a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock