Search the forum,

Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't got one yet!
I Was clever though and didn't post mine from my location so the postmark will give no clue as to who has posted it!!!

If it was me and I was involved I would have sent it from a real dive like Sunderland so as not to give the game away!

Sunderland is my home/birth town !!
I have never done Secret Santa b4

Come on then, post your pictures!

Do we have to post pics of us "using" the gift?

Kev, just a bit o banter. Spend most of my time fitting round Washington area. Only issues we have is when mackems escape confines of Sunderland! ;)

Thank god I didn't get a Mackem!!!!
although I could have got a cheap present.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 37
If I was taking part then I'd now be saying mines been sent..

And if was taking part, I might also say mine has been posted - but by Mrs S who happens to be in a completely different part of the country today.

And if was taking part, I might also say mine has been posted - but by Mrs S who happens to be in a completely different part of the country today.

Thus disguising the postal address? You are taking this far too seriously mr Stafford!

Mine has arrived. And although the sender has thoughtfully included gift wrapping Amazon in their infinite wisdom decided to include a delivery note including a description of said present!

However I will abide by the rules and won't open till Christmas Day and will then post a picture!

Mine has arrived. And although the sender has thoughtfully included gift wrapping Amazon in their infinite wisdom decided to include a delivery note including a description of said present!

However I will abide by the rules and won't open till Christmas Day and will then post a picture!

Ha ha me too.

We're opening Xmas eve as we will be busy on Xmas day , or we could do this Saturday night

Nor have I! I can feel a sulk coming on. This is just like school all over again!

Me too!! It was the only thing I was excited about Christmas for. So whoever you are do you really want to spoil my Christmas which will lead me to drink heavily and eventually become an alcoholic. Then get sacked from my job,rendering me unable to pay my mortgage and end up repossessed and leave me and the little ones out on the street or worse the inlaws???
Just think about it!! You do not want blood on your hands!

Me too!! It was the only thing I was excited about Christmas for. So whoever you are do you really want to spoil my Christmas which will lead me to drink heavily and eventually become an alcoholic. Then get sacked from my job,rendering me unable to pay my mortgage and end up repossessed and leave me and the little ones out on the street or worse the inlaws???
Just think about it!! You do not want blood on your hands!

Ok ok I'll do it tomorrow..

Nor have I! I can feel a sulk coming on. This is just like school all over again!

And all of a sudden it all becomes clear!

You were Mr Last-to-get-picked weren't you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock