Search the forum,

Discuss Seriously cheap makita sds max in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the older model of this (no light) fantastic drill, can be a bit big for some jobs but eats through everything!
even cored upto 127mm with no problems.

It says 199 inc vat but just tried to order one and it ends up at £289

Actually, i would screenshot the price, tweet, email, buy it, take it away, and demand a refund for the extra charge......

Right I have just called to check if this is available in 110v and it is but it will cost £500!!!!!!!!!

the £199 is a genuine price as it is end of line. Mine is being delivered Monday put it on plastic it's a done deal!

For a £300 saving I'll gladly carry a 230v extension lead for this 1 item!

this couldn't have turned up at a better time as my baby chisel drill blew up yesterday

Just ordered mine. Don't know when or where I'll use it but it is cheap, looked at other places and they want up to £450 odd for one. Thanks for this post. Just gotta tell the wife!! I'll buy her some chow mein to soften the blow! Yes, I'm cheap (&tight).

Twitter !!

btw guys you know these take SDS max bits? Different shank to the regular sds plus drills

Mine has been dispatched. Being delivered by FedEx. Free delivery option also so that's a good deal as well. I'll let you know when it's arrived as I'll be demolishing 'many things'!

Talked myself out of getting one..... :(

Why?????

It's a cracking machine at a ridiculous price. I'm replacing my old Titan which is a similar beast in concept but very much the poor relative in terms of performance. The clutch keeps snatching on it and it damn near rips your arm off when it does! It's spun and smacked me in the face a couple of times as well...

Thanks for the heads-up Killy! :)

Have a hitachi SDS max already, but ordered one as it would be rude not to at that price!

Group buy on drill bits? Billy is designated deal finder! Anoyingly I ended up with a brand new drill bit for the sds max and gave it away as never thought I'd get one! Doh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Seriously cheap makita sds max in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock