Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Shower drain cover replacement in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Please see attached pic. . . . I would like to replace the drain cover in my ensuite shower. Also, I am hoping, if possible, to replace the top part without taking the shower basin out (is that possible)? How / what with?

Attachments

• shower_drain.png
    shower_drain.png
    2 MB · Views: 23
I have taken the top off and more pics (attached) . . if you could take a look and tell me what I have and what will replace it I would be grateful. It is 4cm deep (length) and the base diameter is 48mm

Attachments

• IMG_0928.JPG
    IMG_0928.JPG
    317.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0931.JPG
    IMG_0931.JPG
    521.3 KB · Views: 16
You could try this

Reply to Shower drain cover replacement in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock