Discuss Shower runner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bloomruss

Hello

I have recently moved into a new property and the shower door runner has broken, I don't know the make or when it was installed, I have attached a photo, can anyone advise

Thanks WP_000238.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower runner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
I have recently moved house.it appears the shower drain has become blocked and there is no inner cup to remove and clean. I believe the waste is a...
Replies
Views
Back