Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Shower tray upstand all sides? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Illuminate

illuminate
I was wondering if a shower tray that has a upstand on all four sides would allow a semi enclosure. The shower tray will be sat against two walls but I am just confused to how the two shower panels will fit against the walls with the upstand being all the way around?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

The wall board sticks off a couple of mm due to the addy

Screenshot_20211117-192955_Chrome.jpg

No as you couldn’t water seal the boards go over the upstand

No as you couldn’t water seal the boards go over the upstand
That makes a lot more thanks. Nice one for the info. Could I get away with using adhesive to fix a new shower board over the existing one or would this not be a good material to bond to.

Where the board goes over the lip/upstand would adhesive be applied to fix it against the upstand as well as the wall, I was just thinking that the shower tray would not be great material for the shower board to bond to?

You could but chances it would fail after a while do you have a tray in there at the moment?

The only other way you could do it would be put the tray in then raise it on the legs up behind the old shower board etc if you have room

Reply to Shower tray upstand all sides? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock