Discuss Shower waste cap end leaking in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Ordered a Mira flight level shower tray and it has come with a shower waste with markings "Pivotal Kohler".
It has two compression outlets, one on the side, one on the bottom - for different uses.
The side that connects to a pipe seems to be fine but the capped end just has a rubber ring to press against the face and this leaks.

What is my best option here?
Is it possible to buy a sealed end piece of 40mm pipe that I could compression fit?
Could I just fill the threads with some goop?

Any help appreciated, thanks :)

Attachments

• PXL_20220328_073841500.jpg
    PXL_20220328_073841500.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 11
  • PXL_20220328_073921090.jpg
    PXL_20220328_073921090.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 11

Reply to Shower waste cap end leaking in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and...
Replies
Views
just put a new pop up waste into my basin to find the trap does not fit correctly.. the trap fits just inside the waste thread opening and butts...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently doing the pre-planning for my next DIY project fitting a shower tray and enclosure from scratch. I'm confident of being able to...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock