Discuss Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ray i don't know if the contact email is live yet or not but i was enquiring about dimensions of a cistern which i need to order tomorrow. it is this one Concord L/l Cist.int.o/f Ccd41
it is to replace a fordham type one so needs to be quite slim. it is just the depth i need cheers.

Hi Steve

They are 155mm, so quite a lot fatter than an old fordham flushpanel. Wandering round the warehouse, I did stumble over an unboxed plastic cistern, side entry, plastic, about 110mm deep. I have no idea what it is, but it was still in its placcy wrapper, and had all the guts there. Let me know if thats any use to you.

h ray that sounds perfect i have several other items in my shopping cart which are needed for thursday is there anyway you can tag it on for me? i suppose there is as you are the boss lol

h ray that sounds perfect i have several other items in my shopping cart which are needed for thursday is there anyway you can tag it on for me? i suppose there is as you are the boss lol

Hi Steve

No problem, just checkout your cart (without the fat concorde cistern). I will work out what the unboxed cistern is tomorrow. Bearing in mind where you are, we will probably deliver in one of our vehicles.

My only concern is that the warehouse was dark when I was wandering round, and I might have missed something that was wrong with the cistern. But I will check it in the morning.

Hi Ray are you still after site "problems"?

I was trying to throw together a quote and was unable to add stuff to my cart unless I drilled into the item first. Hope that makes sense

Haven't read the full thread but I'm seeing prices in latest products and I've not registered yet.

Haven't read the full thread but I'm seeing prices in latest products and I've not registered yet.

Yes, thanks Hybrid - thats happening for lots of people, and we are working on it now.

Billy - we are working on the bundles of tube at the moment, and have taken tube off for a while, because the units of measure was causing confusion, and we don't want to take an order for 3m of 15mm tube. There is no way that the carrier will get it there. Later we will add back bundles only for tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back