Discuss Stub stack in disabled toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheff paul

Is there any rules regarding stub stacks in disabled toilets,as need an air admittance valve as the run is long and it has to be boxed in in the corner of the disabled toilet, does the boxing contravene the Doc m requirments

as-long as the boxing is tight you will be fine seen loads tight and tiled ontop

Just done one with the stub stack to the left and behind as if you sat on the pan, no rails to go their so can't see a prob with it.

I usually make sure I leave an access panel on the top of the boxing incase any faults with the AAV in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stub stack in disabled toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning all, as always can never find an exact existing thread / discussion where I don't feel like I'm making one too many assumptions. Can I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Excuse the length but this seems like a complicated fix. I lived in a 1930s block of flats. Brick building with concrete slab floors...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Just moved house. Need to change the seat on this toilet, but after buying 3 (that did not fit), and spending around 6 hours trawling the web, I...
Replies
Views
Not long bought a house with a second story loft conversion to dorma which contains an en-suite. Toilet in en-suite has a flex waste pipe from...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back