Discuss t4tskills cd disk one advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

anyone who is doing the t4t (sorry im shouting) have the pass word/codes required for each scenario please. as someone has given me a disk to review,(he didnt complete it). think its disc one.
i may report my opinion of the quality of training and advice on theese threads later for evaluation and discussion if allowed.
thanks guys.

The access code for scenario 2 is P926Q7 dont know any of the others, sorry i couldnt be more help

hey thats great many thanks for that collier, anybody else can expand ont the other scenarios please post.
thanks again.

i am begining to wonder now if there is more tham one person on this site that has actually completed t4ts or is it they havnt yet got to the completion of the training disk?.
any one got the completion codes please post so i can do a valuation of the training from an outside perspective, have already uncovered a flaw on the first scenario so you may learn????. thasnks.

great thanks for the input mike.
do you think that they are a little anoying when you have done what you supposed to have and then failed because you left the door open?.
how do you rate the scenarios and your level of skills to the task?
thnx

Yeah mate i know what you mean. To be honest i think the scenarios are sh*t. When i joined with T4TS The salesman went on, how realistic the scenarios our. On train 4 trade skills website they show you a preview of the in the virtual house environment, its looks nothing like the one you get with the package. So its all crap really. Im content with my modules (which i am very happy with!!!), and the bit of work i do here and there. The plumbing scenario CD just sits in my bag, Aint been on it for months!!

Likewise here i haven't used the scenario disk for some time now. It took several attempts for me to complete the first scenario as it wouldnt allow me to replace the lid on the cwsc along with other things. Gave up on scenario 2 after similar problems so therefore dont bother with it anymore.:mad: Im happy with the rest of the course though and the online training modules are very good.:)

hi everyone, having probs with scenario 1.. do you have to complete it to send in tma 4??? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to t4tskills cd disk one advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Hi all, I am new to posting in forums, but I could really do with some advice so here goes. I have been looking in to some of the training...
Replies
Views
R
Hi guys, im 21 and have recently completed a fast track course for tech cert. 6129 level 2 in basic plumbing skills but like alot others on here...
Replies
Views
rueben2288
R
G
Hi All, I currently work in the IT industry and have had enough! Oh... BTW... IT is not as well paid as you may think! Over the years I have...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
S
hello all would be plumbers.............. I have just completed week one of my c&g 6129 plumbing course at ATL featherstone.. The facilities are...
Replies
Views
Asare Thagu
A
C
Hello there I am a plumbing tutor and NVQ assessor in an FE college. I would be interested to hear from you in this thread if you are on a so...
Replies
Views
kingm1988
K
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock