Discuss Thank the lord for the TF1 filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danny25

sludge1.jpg

No its not a poo, its a whole load of sludge from the filter on the boiler i serviced today? never seen that much sludge on a filter before??

I much prefer filters where you can see, and show the customer how much rubbish they've collected.

This was a magnaclean I checked on a system a few years back. Apparently the system had been flushed.IMAGE_076.jpg

I really do think these are one of the best advances we have had in recent years.
There is nothing like showing the customer what crap they take out of the system.

I really do think these are one of the best advances we have had in recent years.
There is nothing like showing the customer what crap they take out of the system.
. I know alot of guys that think the best advance, is an advance in their wages. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thank the lord for the TF1 filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
I can't get the glass tube out. There's no maker's marks on the filter. It's at least 10 years old, and the UV bulb is 33" long - that's all I...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we have a water circulation pump to bring hot water from our woodburning stove and send it to a thermal accumulator tank. We've just...
Replies
Views
Back