Discuss The UK's Most Used Plumbing Suppliers - 2017 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Screwfix and Plumbfix are the same shop, I know it's been mentioned above but there is literally no difference other than a few characters on the website. When you log on to the Plumbfix site and look at the address bar it is screwfix.
Looking at the electric forums poll you have combined them there.
i.e. Screwfix/elecfix.
Most Used Electrical Suppliers & Electrical Wholesalers
Either way the poll doesn't change in terms of places. Screwfix are first with or without combining the results for them.

When we announce the results we will mention that plumbfix are screwfix etc

When I next to the sparky one I'll separate them there too.

Their own marketing campaigns are different so to see over the years which ones are getting the accounts registered to them would be nice IMO.

Last edited:

Reply to The UK's Most Used Plumbing Suppliers - 2017 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
First - an apology for monopolising the forum with all my plumbing questions! I'm hoping this will be my last and I'll move onto something else...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
We asked UKPlumbersForums.co.uk, the most used plumbing advice website for heating engineers and plumbers alike, which plumbing suppliers they...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock