Search the forum,

Discuss The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight's instalment came from sunny Gillingham. Tomorrow nights drama will be from whatever flea pit laterooms.com comes up with in East Sussex.

Tonight's instalment came from sunny Gillingham. Tomorrow nights drama will be from whatever flea pit laterooms.com comes up with in East Sussex.

?????? :D

gypsy-caravan.jpg

Surprised Ray hasn't started the countdown yet :smile:

Just got to the hotel. Had to pay for flippin' wifi, just to entertain you lot!

I'll just toddle down to the bar, get a drink in my hand and food on order, and we can begin.

Dammit too slow!

Ray you must be staying in a top end hotel if you have to pay extra for Wifi.

Which neck of the woods are you tonight Ray?

So just to recap.

We did have 7 people in his weeks draw for a £1000 worth of free Intergas combi.

The lucky ones are Hammers, CH4, Riley, Anz, Chalked, solutions and IDChappy. Except IDChappy isn't so lucky as we kicked his Caledonian bum out yesterday.

So, there will now be a brief period of bribe-taking and attempted blackmail before we announce today's elimininee.

Quick update on the jack Daniels situation.

They don't have any.

So expect a grumpy host here at Intergas freebie FM.

Here's a philosophical question.

Should we kick two out tonight? Or none? Or one, as per the announced schedule?

In the end, it doesn't make a difference. Only one person can win this weeks boiler. However, we can crush people's hopes and dreams sooner, or later.

Whaddya reckon?

Here's a philosophical question.

Should we kick two out tonight? Or none? Or one, as per the announced schedule?

In the end, it doesn't make a difference. Only one person can win this weeks boiler. However, we can crush people's hopes and dreams sooner, or later.

Whaddya reckon?
Whatever entertains the masses

I've heard it called significantly worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock