Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Toilet plinth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have a toilet which sits on an ugly mdf plinth which protrudes 2 inches around the base of the toilet. What's the best way to make a plinth? Wpb? And how do I make it look like part of the pan? Some pvc or something? I know some of you guys would have had to do this before.

Cheers fellers

God I bet that looks ***** . Obvious question , cant the pan go on the floor, I am guessing the outlet is too high.

You can actually buy plastic plinths to suit, how high does it need to be

About an inch but not really into buying one. Making one is a option I think. Would change the stack but it goes into a box that has been felted and goes through flashing into a roof. So not an option

Any PLINTH.jpggood?

how long is the pipe comong out of the wall we often used to angle grind the soil pipe flus to the wall and that gets it low enough to use a long tailed pan con

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet plinth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Options needed for Soil Pipe/Toilet fitting. Hi Everyone. - I'm planning a bathroom remodel, and my wife would like a solution that covers the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was looking for some innovative ideas from you all.šŸ˜Š Iā€™m renovating a bathroom in a flat. The soil, hot & cold water pipe runs stops me...
Replies
Views
D
Hey all. I'm installing a new toilet (Bunnings special...) in my ensuite. I seemingly had it all connected properly, but when I was testing for...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Hey, I've got a leaking toilet and I need to replace the filling valve device which is a Geberit 810.L3 Type 340 with a 1/2" connector. Problem...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock