Discuss tool box or bag? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Festool systainer with bespoke tool insert - best toolbox I've ever had.
If your doing allot of running around and long walks to site in the city etc then rucksacks rule.

just my opinion

I prefer the tool box because it holds more and keeps any rain off the tools. I use a large Stanley Plumbers tool box.
When I say tool box, I mean cloth type with plastic base & reinforcing, - never a metal old fashioned box as they will damage door frames etc if you hit any.
I do some outside work, often external oil boilers, so I need a weatherproof box, unlike you gas guys who get nice easy dry work.
The open tote bag is handier though.

Last edited:
Think it depends what your doing, Boiler service/Repair then bag is good, only small tools required, Plumbing & install work Box, tend to use more tools.

I'm mainly service/repair so have a small bag with all bits for that, and then a big toolbox for bigger heavier tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tool box or bag? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey all, First post here, am an avid DIY'er and I'm putting in my mother-in-law's bathroom this weekend, this will be the 3rd bathroom that I've...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Sorry for asking a daft question. What tool do I need to untighten this from my shower? TIA
Replies
Views
Hi, got a porcalenosa mixer shower that i need to replace the valve on it. Not sure what tool is used on it as it looks unusual. please see photos...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm Canadian so you may wonder what I'm doing on a UK plumbing forum. I'm basically just here to learn the British term for a tool that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in NSW, AU, trying to replace the washers in some shower taps but have not been able to find a tool to undo the nuts holding the handles...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock