Discuss vaillant boiler service is really rubbish in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like vaillant boilers but they are definitely going down in quality and their warranty is pants

ideal are the best in terms of warranty, from my experiance they dont make excuses

Never had a problem to be honest always same or next day call and always carried out repairs as needed.

Ive fitted one but always tout baxi or ideal, simly better warranties.
I wont recommend vaillant simply on terms of cost or warranty

I have a customer who used to get Vaillant to do her servicing and earlier this year she asked me to do it , when i rmoved the burner and the cover for the combustion chamber it was evident that they had never taken it out, the boiler is around 6 years old so the door and its seal shouldve been removed and replaced at least 3-4 times but i dont reckon itd ever been done,, they arent cheap for there service either ,,, they mustve just done the analyser test then thats it,

I have a customer who used to get Vaillant to do her servicing and earlier this year she asked me to do it , when i rmoved the burner and the cover for the combustion chamber it was evident that they had never taken it out, the boiler is around 6 years old so the door and its seal shouldve been removed and replaced at least 3-4 times but i dont reckon itd ever been done,, they arent cheap for there service either ,,, they mustve just done the analyser test then thats it,

i thought the seal was good for 5 years ?

The caliber of engineers have suffered too, their now taking button pushers from the call centre, and via a stint in technical (where they are put through their acs) then sending them out as engineers with absolutely know experience.............

only as a recommend

I never had a problem with them. But the company I used to work for installed 100's a year and I knew the local engineer from a stockists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant boiler service is really rubbish in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock