Discuss Viva Slinky Flexi pan connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Anybody had any experience with these pan connectors from Viva Sanitary? I usually use Mcalpine products but someone has fitted a Viva Slinky long flexi ready for a wall hung wc in a new installation. Not sure whether to bin it and replace with Mcalpine (slightly problematic due to access) before fitting the wc and finishing off the bathroom. I'll leave it in if it's not known to be problematic.

The first problem here is that you haven`t registered so to whom do we reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viva Slinky Flexi pan connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
I have bought a new close-coupled WC that will be installed by a plumber. The plumber and I are currently in discussion about how it should be...
Replies
Views
I wonder if anyone is able to help with advice on this. We have fitted a new toilet and 6 litre cistern .. it flushes .. but not as efficiently as...
Replies
Views
I have discovered that the flexible connector from the WC pan to the soil pipe does not have all the "fins" pushed in and is weeping - that's easy...
Replies
Views
All, We have an old soil pipe stack which has an inner diameter of 90mm. I presume it is a pitch fibre soil pipe (it's not cast iron). I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock