Discuss WANTED Pipe bending machine on stand in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Anyone selling a full size bending machine, not a hand bender as I need a spare one for other jobs. Looks not important but obviously operating condition must be good. Postage included to Bonnie peeing in the rain Scotland with price.
Cheers all.

I have one, goes up to 42mm, can't remember that last time I used it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WANTED Pipe bending machine on stand in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
N
Hi all, First off, sorry if this is appearing in the wrong place, but I figure I might get some unbiased opinions on here and perhaps some first...
Replies
Views
Straight
S
Hello! Advice required, please. Trying to understand implications of pipe size, length of run, and number of junctions etc. en route between the...
Replies
Views
Im installing a wall hung toilet frame and just working out where everything needs to be positioned etc. I want to move the frame/toilet over to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock