Discuss what tool to open this? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, got a porcalenosa mixer shower that i need to replace the valve on it. Not sure what tool is used on it as it looks unusual. please see photos with details
many thanks
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Not the approved way but....either grab the outer edge real hard with some grips to ensure you don’t slip and mess up the thread. If that’s not possible, stick a flat screw driver in to one of the grooves as vertical as possible and hit it with a hammer to get it moving.

Reply to what tool to open this? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All Looking to purchase a press fit tool and considering many brands. I don’t do a lot of pipe work, so don’t need a heavy duty one. Hot works...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Hansgrohe T30 thermostatic cartridge (98282000) that I need to clean or replace, but I can't remove it. I've spent ages Googling...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm...
Replies
Views
Got a bath which is just over 10 years old and the shower head needs replacing. This photo shows the layout. I appreciate that access will be...
Replies
Views
Back