Search the forum,

Discuss What you watching? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Ask a lot of question's don't I.............just watching a favourite of mine Stevie Wonder on channel 5 a tribute to his music and now the man is on stage .......lovely..regards Turnpin:D:D:hurray::hurray:

The usual 5hite. 11351338_891277174248415_4675017321731457663_n.jpg

Just been watching me scrap pile get a bit bigger as I clear out the van ;)

and later on will be watching out for any neighbours doing any bank holiday plumbing jobs that they may have to knock on my door at 8 o clock tonight to finish,so they can get the water back on
:troll:

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy magic, sleight of hand and illusions so watched "Now you see me" last night on dvd, got to say I never saw the end coming. It`s a 12 rating so safe to watch with the kids as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What you watching? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock