Discuss Why is my toilet flushing slow in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

J

Jayjay23

I took the toilet off. No clog. Put it back on and it's still has the issue of water rising before draining very slowly.

Took 2-3 flushes just to get rid of toilet paper.

Typical signs of venting issue.

Air not being emitted from the drain when flushing.
It could also mean there us a blockage down the line somewhere.

Is it only the toilet that is slow to drain or are there any fixtures with similar problems?

Reply to Why is my toilet flushing slow in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there I fitted a Sanicompact 43 about10 years ago. A few years ago i noticed that it would intermittently activate in the middle of the...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and...
Replies
Views
In the old days, toilets used quite a lot of water when flushing. Nowday, there are what they call water saving toilets. They are not quite new in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I...
Replies
Views
B
My toilet has been randomly doing a small flush. I've had a visit from a Saniflo engineer who has checked the unit. There is no blockage and it...
Replies
Views
Barbara C
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock