Discuss Will a 22mm pipe cutter work on older 3/4"? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All

Pretty explanatory really, need to cut some old 3/4" pipe feeding H+C bath taps, access is very tight.

Will my 22mm cutter work on 3/4", if not what can i use?

Thanks

My Monument Autocut ones work okay. I have the metal bodied ones that initially go on easily and seem to only bite the tube once you start to rotate them. The plastic version is nowhere near as good as it does not do this.

Reply to Will a 22mm pipe cutter work on older 3/4"? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm a kitchen fitter first and foremost, so occasionally encounter old pipes of varying sizes. From past experience I know how easy it is to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to connect 3/4" copper to 22mm copper in an old house. However it appears that the 3/4" is actually slightly smaller (measured at...
Replies
Views
I have discovered a very old end feed 22mm t connector under the bath is very gently weeping water. It’s in a place and with pipework that are...
Replies
Views
Hi I've had to cut hot and cold feed to re route for bathroom feeds. The 22mm Copper pipe hot feed is slightly smaller then my 22mm Copper...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm running copper pipework for my new bathroom and there's a spot about the isolation valve which is really tight because...
Replies
Views
Back