Discuss wiring condensate pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jimboze

hello im trying to figure out how to wire a condensate pump to the boiler. the pump comes with a standard live, neutral and earth and two wires that cut the boiler supply if pump overflows/blocks.

now as i understand it i connect one of the 2 black wires to the permanent live terminal on the boiler then connect the the other wire to the original permanant live cable via a terminal block.

now im not sure which is the permanent live cable on the boiler. there are two wires from the thermostat control brown and blue. a couple of pink ones and a couple of yellow cables on the terminal block.

boiler.jpgboiler.jpgboiler.jpgboiler.jpg
sorry about the repeated uploads.

Hi Jim
Welcome to the forum, if you dont understand basic wiring I think its wise to get a qualified electrician in

Hi Jim
Welcome to the forum, if you dont understand basic wiring I think its wise to get a qualified electrician in

+1. This one won't take an electrician long. And with it invoking water and a poss leak. May be worth it for the mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wiring condensate pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
have moved a pump by new boiler so could wire for pump overrun as no live in airing cupboard, but now I am worried about air ingress into the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help, please? I'm looking for a heating system circulation pump for a domestic install, with 3 speeds, where the speed can be toggled...
Replies
Views
AFAIK the boiler is set to fully pumped. (The switch inside is on fully pumped), however the pump is only running while the boiler burner is...
Replies
Views
Hello - I'm a relatively new owner of an old house here in France that was updated by the previous owner who lives in the UK. He used one channel...
Replies
Views
Back