Discuss Wiring hive in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Got a boiler change tomorrow and it has Hive smart controls , they easy to wire in and set up on a worcester ?
Got naff all experience with hive

Mains LNE into the "230V in" connection terminals in boiler
Remove link from L in "230V out" and LR with the radiator icon in the boiler
Connect L and N from "230V out" to the Hive L and N
Link L and Common in Hive
Connect terminal 3 on Hive to LR with the radiator icon in the boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wiring hive in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi Classic boiler. I replaced the old thermostat controller with a smart dual-channel HIVE one. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an...
Replies
Views
Hi all. So I have just moved into a new house with a Potterton boiler in it. Great big thing!! lol. I want to fit a Hive to it but it obviously...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone - despite my best efforts I can't seem find a clear answer on how to wire a single channel Hive Receiver to a Worcester Bosch...
Replies
Views
I'm replacing my multi-zone Danfoss controllers with Hive, so far the downstairs Hive receiver is wired in and working well. I'm having a problem...
Replies
Views
Back