Search the forum,
  • Thread starter on31ll
  • Start date
  • Replies 462
  • Views 5K

Discuss Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by hammers4spanner

They did do this with the bnp and it turned out the majority of the names linked had absolutely no link's what sp ever to the bnp . This anonymous lot are a bincj of dangerous idiots

Re. your first statement: I did not know that and haven't read that. Where have you read this?

So I can't find any information on the net regarding this. You say it's true and yet you can't show me a link.

Wind and sails.

Ta. That link doesn't seem to work on my phone so I'll have a look later at home.

Ta. That link doesn't seem to work on my phone so I'll have a look later at home.

Might be because I use the Firefox browser. Anyway, just put in your search term and set a custom date range like 2009 to 2012 or something it omits recent search results.

Well I've yet to find anything substantial the WikiLeads has reverlas that isn't true; would kind of shoot themselves in the foot don't you think? Couple that with the it's on their top ten, I think I rest my case.

The whole point of me asking in the first place is because people don't question anymore, just read the headline and assume it's fact. The fact that I can only find a line to the NF saying its crap tells me it's true.

I'm all for reasoned debate and there hasn't been for the last few pages.

The defence rests. :earmuffs:

The news channels and newspapers we have in this country are constantly trying to manipulate the way we think and tell us who and how we should judge. Whenever I read or watch the "news" I take it with a pinch of salt and cross reference several sources on the same piece of news. Most of the time I come to the conclusion that our beloved and un-controlled news outlets are a lying bunch of evil *******s.

They are indeed and they thrive on unsubstantiated headlines. A friend of mine works for a tabloid and there is loads of stuff you wouldn't believe that is suppressed because the perp 'knows' people. IMHO news should be read holistically and an opinion formed from there, sadly most people believe what they read from one source and their opinion is set in stone and they will defend it beyond all reason.

Q.E.D.

Well I've yet to find anything substantial the WikiLeads has reverlas that isn't true; would kind of shoot themselves in the foot don't you think? Couple that with the it's on their top ten, I think I rest my case.

The whole point of me asking in the first place is because people don't question anymore, just read the headline and assume it's fact. The fact that I can only find a line to the NF saying its crap tells me it's true.

I'm all for reasoned debate and there hasn't been for the last few pages.

The defence rests. :earmuffs:

A change of tune from earlier posts then

beep beep beep

your earlier posts about media supressing and fabricating lies ,

now you decide its true??

what exactly is your defence?

defence of?

your earlier posts about media supressing and fabricating lies ,

now you decide its true??

what exactly is your defence?

defence of?

Because you can't suppress the Internet and there isn't anything I've read to support your point.

They are indeed and they thrive on unsubstantiated headlines. A friend of mine works for a tabloid and there is loads of stuff you wouldn't believe that is suppressed because the perp 'knows' people. IMHO news should be read holistically and an opinion formed from there, sadly most people believe what they read from one source and their opinion is set in stone and they will defend it beyond all reason.

Q.E.D.

Know a couple of journalists/writers myself, one of whom used to do the local papers' articles on Liverpool FC but unbeknown to most people he's actually a die-hard Everton fan. Works for the Daily Liar now.

Another thing is most people take the 'breaking news' as fact and forget to check months or years later the little two paragragh side column that completely blows a hole in the original 'breaking news STORY'. All but one (maybe two?) 'thwarted terror attack by the FBI' on US soil since 9/11 has ended in admissions that they carried out the attempted attack themselves - sting operations if you like, except using innocent people.

Because you can't suppress the Internet and there isn't anything I've read to support your point.

yes you can its surpressed in many countries

can you explain why you decided to post at 114 and not previous?

you also avoided my question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock