Search the forum,
  • Thread starter on31ll
  • Start date
  • Replies 462
  • Views 5K

Discuss Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
All murders are a problem for me, all of them. I don't see anyone protesting about the murders of Kevin Benett or April Jones, yet clearly the problem underlying these murders cause more deaths/problems in the UK.

Disgusting yes any murder is wrong

Normal Muslim people are exactly the same as you and me human
But when the Islamic fanatics of witch there seems to be plenty about Britain
preach hate and murder in our country and its allowed as to say or do anything then they are the one saying we are racist come on now what a joke
I'm all for freedom of speech but not when it's trying to get supporters to kill bomb and main that should be dealt with with utmost action straight away
And they also want to bring in there own law
A law that treats woman as second class citizens children can become abused mothers fathers disown and even murder there own children for bringing so called shame on the family yea right but murder is ok

If you Believe in a god do you honestly think this should be there laws
I THINK NOT

I'm not entirely convinced 'Anonymous' is what people think it is. It wouldn't surprise me if certain servants of the state are the ones actually pulling the strings.

Also, I have a problem with people being murdered, especially when they're being murdered on foreign soil where we have just cause for doing so. Terror threat my bum.

Edit: ^ where we have no just cause for doing so.

I'm not entirely convinced 'Anonymous' is what people think it is. It wouldn't surprise me if certain servants of the state are the ones actually pulling the strings.

Also, I have a problem with people being murdered, especially when they're being murdered on foreign soil where we have just cause for doing so. Terror threat my bum.

You don't think Afghanistan is a terror threat

Lol what ever you think big lad

Actually mate, Afghanistan never did pose an international terrorist threat. After driving the USSR out the Taliban were quite happily oppressing their own people and growing opium. The only reason Afghanistan got dragged into the so-called "war on terror" was because Bin Laden was hiding there. The US could easily have sent in the Navy Seals to take him out without "bombing them back to the stone age" as Dubya so charmingly described it.

By bombing and invading Afghanistan and Iraq on false pretences, the US and UK have given ammunition to the radicals. They now have fuel for their rhetoric and examples of how the western infidels are attacking Islam. And that is how home-grown British Muslims become radicalised, non-Muslims become converted, and the cycle is perpetuated.

Actually mate, Afghanistan never did pose an international terrorist threat. After driving the USSR out the Taliban were quite happily oppressing their own people and growing opium. The only reason Afghanistan got dragged into the so-called "war on terror" was because Bin Laden was hiding there. The US could easily have sent in the Navy Seals to take him out without "bombing them back to the stone age" as Dubya so charmingly described it.

By bombing and invading Afghanistan and Iraq on false pretences, the US and UK have given ammunition to the radicals. They now have fuel for their rhetoric and examples of how the western infidels are attacking Islam. And that is how home-grown British Muslims become radicalised, non-Muslims become converted, and the cycle is perpetuated.

I agree with everything you said there mate but not the immediate threat bit
And also the opium was and is the money for these terrorist

I do Believe That everyone has a right to live there own lives there own beliefs but not when it comes to threatening and violence just for living the way we live
I hate bullying and intimidation of any kind
And from what little knowledge I have radical Islam is full of it

Now I'm sure that there are good Muslims and bad. But does anyone in here actually know about the religion in full? Devout Muslims are a different kettle of fish, not all are radicals obviously.
Look up there full practises and then comment. And before anyone starts on me in not suggesting mass deportation of a religion. Know your facts in full, lovey dovey sugar coating isn't always the best way forward.

Hmmm i kinda agree but well over 50% of the opium in the uk weather it be pure or cut down has come from afghanistan ! But it does t really need to be invaded to stop that !

The Taliban banned poppy cultivation in July 2000. This year Afghanistan is expecting a record opium crop.

Lol you mean they said they did

The Talibans' anti narcotics officers would imprison poppy farmers until they agreed to destroy their crops and grow something else. The Taliban leader, Mullah Omah banned poppy growing and even augmented it with a religious edict making it contrary to the tenets of Islam.

As for 'who said it' - the UN Drug Control Program did. They sent a team, in early 2001, to Afghanistan to check out what impact the Afghan poppy crops were having on the world's supply of heroin and found that under the Taliban it had all but been completely erradicated.

With American help later that year the poppy farmers were back in business.

The Talibans' anti narcotics officers would imprison poppy farmers until they agreed to destroy their crops and grow something else. The Taliban leader, Mullah Omah banned poppy growing and even augmented it with a religious edict making it contrary to the tenets of Islam.

As for 'who said it' - the UN Drug Control Program did. They sent a team, in early 2001, to Afghanistan to check out what impact the Afghan poppy crops were having on the world's supply of heroin and found that under the Taliban it had all but been completely erradicated.

With American help later that year the poppy farmers were back in business.

Lol so it's America that's the opium/ heroin dealers sorry I didn't know that

So my mates that have served in Afghanistan in last few years where lying to me when they say they saw first hand that the farmers are payed more for the opium crops by the Taliban than they could make growing crops
And the millions the American DEA spend burning crops is just make belive
Have you been to Afghanistan to see it first hand or are you just reading this rubbish

Keefy you belive what you want and ill belive what I want simple

"some people believe that certain parties benefited from the price increase during the ban. Some even believe it was a form of Market manipulation on the part of certain drug lords. Dried opium, unlike most agricultural products, can easily be stored for long periods without refrigeration or other expensive equipment. With huge stashes of opium stored in secret hideaways. Taliban, and other groups became involved in the drug trade were in theory able to make huge personal profits during the price spikes after the 2000 ban and the chaos following 9/11.[SUP][17][/SUP][SUP][18][/SUP] "

I have no idea how this thread ended up on poppy production. But the Taliban were and are the worlds biggest drug dealers. I'm sure the Yanks and us too have been useless and probably corrupt and made the situation worse, but the Taliban are filth and people shouldn't forget it.

Lol so it's America that's the opium/ heroin dealers sorry I didn't know that

So my mates that have served in Afghanistan in last few years where lying to me when they say they saw first hand that the farmers are payed more for the opium crops by the Taliban than they could make growing crops
And the millions the American DEA spend burning crops is just make belive
Have you been to Afghanistan to see it first hand or are you just reading this rubbish

Keefy you belive what you want and ill belive what I want simple

This was an official UN investigation as reported at the time by the Associated Press. Maybe the Taliban are growing it now, maybe it's the only way they can afford to keep fighting these days but when they were in power they banned it outright and even sought the UN's help to get their farmers to grow other types of crops to help make the country more self sufficient.

This was an official UN investigation as reported at the time by the Associated Press. Maybe the Taliban are growing it now, maybe it's the only way they can afford to keep fighting these days but when they were in power they banned it outright and even sought the UN's help to get their farmers to grow other types of crops to help make the country more self sufficient.

And you don't think these un investigation can be set up to look that way to the investigation teams
Lol and I bet the Taliban was given in money to help them at the time also
Like I have said you belive what you want ill belive the people I know who have been there and done it

And you don't think these un investigation can be set up to look that way to the investigation teams
Lol and I bet the Taliban was given in money to help them at the time also
Like I have said you belive what you want ill belive the people I know who have been there and done it

No, not as the UN investigated areas which the year before had produced almost 90% of the opium in the whole of Afghanistan, they found a few acres of it here and there but the other 175,000 acres where clean. As for the Taliban doing it now, maybe they are I don't know, maybe they're doing it to fund their fight but I'm talking about the time they were in power.

I see whats one of the killers is going into court this morning ,
whats the odds this becomes some type of politcal platform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock