Discuss Worst job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
refit a dentists room while the other rooms were still being used.. the noise of the drills scared me for life lol

we used to do loads of washing machine installs for Currys in Somerset. Frank my partner went to one..........the customer wanted a machine cause her hubby was ill and needed the laundry done
regular. Frank turns up starts banging waste out but was asked to be quiet. Then the priest turns up
along with a load of female mourners........the fella had passed on ! I get a call from Franks wife to say go and get him ---- he was hammered.........he had been at the wake all afternoon drinking
bushmills with the priest ! He did not surface for a whole day after centralheatking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worst job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock