Discuss Worst merchant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone been to that small independent plumbers merchants in Isleworth run by Indians, went in there a couple of times as it was right next to a job I was doing. The bloke serving makes you find what you want in a toolstation catalogue as he doesn't know the names of fttings.

Wonder if he gets the price to charge you from there to lol

Wonder if he gets the price to charge you from there to lol

Its always more expensive than the catalogue, wouldn't be surprised if that's where he buys his stock from.

Well I must admit the best merchants locally to me is a plumbcenter. It's North Sheilds and the staff are fantastic. I have all my parcels delivered and collected from there I never have an issue and *most prices are awesome. I do treat them civil though and take the odd butty and Xmas tip in

There are 6 other bumbs local and they are pretty much as described

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Yeovil Plumb Center almost exclusively. The staff are great and very knowledgeable.

Worst one I've been is on Berwick St in soho, tried to charge me £4 for a 15mm soldered cap. First time I wet my pants in public since I was 4

just priced 3 newbuilds cheapest quote came back from bumcenter:whatchutalkingabout much as I hate to use them I can't afford not to at the moment

Would have asked kindly to speak to woolsey accounts and simply tell them to close my account . We were once shafted by Pts . They overcharged grand or so in fittings one month. We used different branch - terms were not set. £7 for 28mm straight. Asked area rep to sort it .... He didn't. Paid account excluding what we were owed.

Told them where to go. Few letters few threats and that was it. Till we did about £5k of work in a Travis branch. - they wouldn't pay...... We got paid they still owed money. Not going there again

plumbase industrial in portsmouth,, they only have one bloke in there and he is a village.you end up going and picking your own fittings or wait for an hour while he looks at the computer screen finding the location of the fittings you want..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worst merchant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey, forum friends! 👋 Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am concerned about the shower drain body in this picture being loose. I can move the metal ring visible in the picture left and right...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im a homeowner and have had a new shower installed. This meant the installation of a new radiator also. However, the plumber has placed the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
Back