Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)
Questions and plumbing advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Local Plumbers & Gas Engineers

Find Local Plumbers and Gas Engineers
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
  • Lou
M
hi
Hi moby here, not my real name but one of the cleanest i've been called! a mate of mine...
Replies
Views
Varley
V
U
Hi what do you use as a lubricant on hep2o fittings and where should it be applied. thanks for...
Replies
Views
steve s
S
M
Just joined thought id best say hello "Hello" Be gentle
Replies
Views
C
Something I've found pretty useful when fitting a new bath. We all know how difficult it can be...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
tackleburger
T
J
Did a 'simple' leaking tap the other week, took me three weeks and three visits! It seems there...
Replies
Views
J
Last year , in the middle of a bathroom re-fit, came the time to turn the water off. For one...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
We have a few other forums if you're interested people. They are... Tiling Forum | Tile Forums...
Replies
Views
W
Northern School Of Plastering- Con This centre offers plumbing tiling and plastering courses...
Replies
Views
ProffesorPlumb
P
V
Managed to get on this course Danny, did you?
Replies
Views
new b
N
V
Whew, just finished my first C&G assessment at Livingstone and was relieved to have passed, was...
Replies
Views
O
Plumbing Training DVD Learn Plumbing with Able Skills
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
There must be somebody who wants to chat about footy. :p
Replies
Views
Mark H
M
Please inform others if you have had a good or bad experience during your plumbing training schemes.
Replies
Views
V
I am currently studying for my C&G 6129 plumbing certificate through OLCI. This way is probably...
Replies
Views
jberry
J
V
I am currently doing my C&G 6129 and am looking to get some on the job experience, If there are...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
U
:) hello all on this first day
Replies
Views
V
Hi folks, seems strange saying that when i'm probably the only registered member on here at the...
Replies
Views
Varley
V
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock