Discuss 40mm pipe to 50mm internal diameter boss in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

B

Boss Adaptor

I don't know if such a thing just doesn't exist, but I am looking for a boss adaptor for a 40mm solvent pipe to fit a boss with 50mm internal diameter?

2” to 11/2 reducer eg 50mm to 40mm

2” to 11/2 reducer eg 50mm to 40mm
Hi Shaun, so I brought a reducer from screwfix which I understood you were advising, however the outer part is the same diameter as the pipe I am trying to fit so doesn't fit in it.

I measured the outside of the boss, which is 55/56mm external diameter. I've included a photo of the boss in question now.

20220914_183550.jpg

Link to said reducer ?

Have you tried a 40mm coupling ?

Reply to 40mm pipe to 50mm internal diameter boss in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Trying to connect up new 40mm waste into the old soil stack (which would be an absolute pain to remove), it's all Osma pipe, from the 70s...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an opening on the 'manifold' (I think that's what its called) on my soil pipe. It appears to be a non-standard size - about 51mm...
Replies
Views
J
Hi All, I'm plumbing in a washing machine into our new house and rather than a normal waste pipe this house just has a hole in the ground. It...
Replies
Views
Hello Our SVP had a Boss connector fitted to it Similar to this: MCALPINE MECHANICAL PIPE BOSS CONNECTOR BLACK 40MM SF #55722 It was removed and...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock