Discuss £54.80 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haribo are lovely, always got some in the house for my boys but I can't resist em

Haribo are the bees knees mate. Have you tried the haribo bunnies? If not, next time your in tesco, grab some. They come in the small bags and are in a yellow packet and are 3 for £1.20

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 43
My tickets came for our game with you last week . Massive game for both clubs. Staying in Brum for the night too for my pals bday any recommendations of where to go?

Whos your team mate?

if your going out for a drink and all that, then try brindley place, its nice there. And the ladies love it :)

personally I avoid broad st, which is the main clubbing area, its full of teenagers and chavs and there is always trouble.

keep it up tom, I will be stopping 4th of march :)

Good luck, I find the niqitine patches work best for me. For the first week keep the patch on overnight, it stops the craving for the first thing in the morning smoke.

Done that and got the t shirt leo, once had patch on, nicotine gum in mouth and *** in hand lol....got headache from nicotine poisoning lol.
For anything to work, you have got to want to stop. After doing it for 49 years i want to :)

Done that and got the t shirt leo, once had patch on, nicotine gum in mouth and *** in hand lol....got headache from nicotine poisoning lol.
For anything to work, you have got to want to stop. After doing it for 49 years i want to :)

Thats hard core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £54.80 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back