Search the forum,

Discuss £54.80 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
7.50 at asda for 7. would rather be addicted to leccy *** or patches than tobacco tbh

Get an electric one Steve. I swear by them now. I don't use it nearly as much as I thought. The last time I used it was at four on my way home, its a novelty at first and you use it load, but now I hardly use it when I'm not driving. And most of the time it's just hanging out my mouth when I'm driving between jobs and I'm not actually smoking it.

Well done to all of you. I never really smoked other than cigars when I was drinking, that got knocked on the head when you were banned from smoking in pubs and clubs so giving up wasn't a problem for me.

I am addicted to boiled sweets though, especially Foxes, if they get too sticky to unwrap you can eat the wrapper as well lol.

Well done to all of you. I never really smoked other than cigars when I was drinking, that got knocked on the head when you were banned from smoking in pubs and clubs so giving up wasn't a problem for me.

I am addicted to boiled sweets though, especially Foxes, if they get too sticky to unwrap you can eat the wrapper as well lol.

Boiled sweets. Spoken like a truly old old man :)

Whos your team mate?

if your going out for a drink and all that, then try brindley place, its nice there. And the ladies love it :)

personally I avoid broad st, which is the main clubbing area, its full of teenagers and chavs and there is always trouble.

Im QPR mate

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361391576.283508.jpg

Well done fella, I'm at this stage now! Don't even cross my mind anymore.

Spent the money I've saved on cheap amazon tools.

Official Nicorette app, get it, I think you can back date your 'give up date'

It's nice to keep track.

Well done to those who who have given up I don't smoke myself but I know from family members how hard it can be I admire all who try and more so who suceed ...regards turnpin:26:

Good work. Try sugar free polos for sweets I used them when I went on a diet worked a treat to stop hunger

Don't eat too many sugar free mints. Some of them can have a laxative effect. I stuffed my way through a couple of tins of super strong mints a few years back and spent the next day on the toilet.

Don't eat too many sugar free mints. Some of them can have a laxative effect. I stuffed my way through a couple of tins of super strong mints a few years back and spent the next day on the toilet.

There's definitely a theme to most of your posts......

Now I'm starting to feel jealous, 43 years contributing taxes and killing myself at the same time (double negative), not too bad now I'm down to 40 a day (well most days).

Good work. Try sugar free polos for sweets I used them when I went on a diet worked a treat to stop hunger
Be careful all that artificial sweetener can give you the trots lol and that doesn't mean horse burgers

Just seen this after I posted - not just me then !!!!

Good luck and fight the good fight, if I did it so can you. Now its just the gambling, drinking and womanising I have to stop.

11 days for me as of today (Friday), with a bit of a hiccup on Saturday night while out on the tiles, had a few ciggies off a friend. I'm great at giving up smoking, I've done it dozens of times...
I absolutely can't smoke for the forseeable future though, I have some dental work due where the success rate is halved if I smoke.
Good luck to all you guys who are giving up, it's very warming to know a few of us are going through it.
I totally crave good food and beer now though, replaced the ciggies with flavour and alcohol, I'm likely to be a fat alcoholic before the summer gets here ;)

I've got 6 cigarettes left and this thread has given me the will to have a go at quitting.

Well done to all those giving up! I've witnessed two grandparents die a slow painful death from lung cancer, hope I never lose a loved one in that way again.

My fake **** gift box is still in the hallway taunting me every morning. Just one more day.... It's stressful at the moment!

This is where I'm at now. I've found it quite easy to be honest and I use the electric *** less and less each day :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 41
My fake **** gift box is still in the hallway taunting me every morning. Just one more day.... It's stressful at the moment!

Its a brilliant bit if kit mate. I'd set yourself a stop date and just go for it.

I still want a *** every now and then, but when I think about how far I've come then it puts me off wanting one.

This is where I'm at now. I've found it quite easy to be honest and I use the electric *** less and less each day :)

That looks like the lists that my dad writes out every time he sees me smoke! You could've bought a villa in Spain by now if you'd never smoked!

lets hope you have the same six next week

They were gone that night and the missus 'kindly' brought me a new pack in the next day. I'm still going to give it a shot now that I know other people that I know (kind of) will be going through the same thing like withdrawels. I'm really clean living except for these evil cancer sticks. Makes me angry towards the manufacturer's to be honest because they add thousands of chemicals to keep you addicted.

Partly my fault for starting but to prey on people's addictions is pure evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £54.80 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock