Discuss £54.80 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Nicorette app, get it, I think you can back date your 'give up date'

It's nice to keep track.

Well done to those who who have given up I don't smoke myself but I know from family members how hard it can be I admire all who try and more so who suceed ...regards turnpin:26:

Good work. Try sugar free polos for sweets I used them when I went on a diet worked a treat to stop hunger

Don't eat too many sugar free mints. Some of them can have a laxative effect. I stuffed my way through a couple of tins of super strong mints a few years back and spent the next day on the toilet.

Don't eat too many sugar free mints. Some of them can have a laxative effect. I stuffed my way through a couple of tins of super strong mints a few years back and spent the next day on the toilet.

There's definitely a theme to most of your posts......

Now I'm starting to feel jealous, 43 years contributing taxes and killing myself at the same time (double negative), not too bad now I'm down to 40 a day (well most days).

Good work. Try sugar free polos for sweets I used them when I went on a diet worked a treat to stop hunger
Be careful all that artificial sweetener can give you the trots lol and that doesn't mean horse burgers

Just seen this after I posted - not just me then !!!!

Good luck and fight the good fight, if I did it so can you. Now its just the gambling, drinking and womanising I have to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £54.80 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock