Discuss Anyone had their appendix removed? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Ten days in hospital after mine taken out. Back at work on light
duties on the Monday following discharge. Another ten days then
back operating caterpillar side layer crane.

Reply to Anyone had their appendix removed? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
I have a wall mounted bathroom tap that leaks. Presumably I need a washer of sorts replaced. I cannot work out which tool I need to remove the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to clean out my Merlyn Truestone slate shower tray waste unit. I cannot see anyway to remove it to clean underneath. I'm stuck...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone offer me advice, I’ll try and keep it short! Just cleaned my magma cleanse unit, and it wasn’t too bad since last boiler service 1...
Replies
Views
V
Hi all, I'm completely inexperienced at this, but my kitchen taps are ancient, and the water has started dripping. Rather than just change the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock