Discuss Baxi sample point cap. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

London Gas

Gas Engineer
Does anyone know where I can get one of the older Baxi/Potterton flue sample points for Suprimas, I have gone out to a property and this is missing off of the boiler, Baxi are saying that they don't supply these separately although the person I spoke to didn't seem too sure about this.

mD_-Lmxuu0VMt4Oq1fBa-dg.jpg

Chrome cap to cover these sample points, they are saying you have to buy the vertical flue kit for this.

Thanks in advance.

just get a threaded brass cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi sample point cap. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi, new here. I just had an Ideal Vogue Max 40 fitted and it has an ESI ESRTP4RF+ connected to it. I purposely asked for a cheap and cheerful...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Hi all - apologies in advance for the essay. Posted a week or two ago about a botched shower job and had some really helpful replies (tray...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock