Discuss Bending offsets - your method in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bending offsets - your method in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hi everyday peeps, I need to correct a mistake in the heating system in my dad's flat which has two radiators connected with flow in at bottom...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an issue with my bathroom sink. It's been "blocking" regularly, maybe once a month, for at least 3 years. The sink fills with...
Replies
Views
Hi all Hope everyone is staying safe in these bizarre times! I was hoping to get some advice from the experts on waste pipes for a washing...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I'm looking for some advice please. I'm a DIYer. I'm fitting a wall hung toilet in our downstairs toilet but the frame is very close...
Replies
Views
Welder
W
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock