Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Clampers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one had any dealings with these crooks?

I had a friend get clamped last night with £100 cash only release fee

I moaned at him for not calling me as I have a special release device for them

Any views on these people?

yeh, get the blow torch out and use a whole bottle on the padlock just before he turns up with the key.

price less.lol.

Any one had any dealings with these crooks?

I had a friend get clamped last night with £100 cash only release fee

I moaned at him for not calling me as I have a special release device for them

Any views on these people?

What's your special device??

i cant release the secret of the 'key' i use but you are very close

I also have a few friends who can help as well

I would axtually love to be clamped if I had the time as I would go all out

I cant stand the thieving B******S!

IMHO

yeh, get the blow torch out and use a whole bottle on the padlock just before he turns up with the key.

price less.lol.

Reminds me of a place I used to work when I was a student. They had their own furnaces and the other students and I used to heat up pound coins then leave them on the floor by the vending machines (once they were no longer glowing red-hot of course). Hid round the corner then had a good laugh watching tight-***** picking them up :)

Reminds me of a place I used to work when I was a student. They had their own furnaces and the other students and I used to heat up pound coins then leave them on the floor by the vending machines (once they were no longer glowing red-hot of course). Hid round the corner then had a good laugh watching tight-***** picking them up :)

Ha priceless! (no pun intended)

We used to super glue coins down, it was great watching people try and kick it to release it. some of the best money I have ever spent

Presumably some superglue squirted into the lock renders it useless?

first remove clamp from yer own vehicle making sure you have yer own padlock
phone the clampers to release your vehicle.
when they turn up clamp their vehicle with their own clamp
get in own vehicle and drive off
simples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Clampers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi all i got myself in a muddle. a friend of a friend came around at xmas to help me line up two copper pipes for shower bar install. the pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
I have a 10-yr old Vitodens 100 WB1B. This fall a leak developed: the air separator located in the boiler above was leaking, and water dripped...
Replies
Views
I have a 2017 Viessmann Vitodens 100-W condensing gas boiler connected to a radiant floor heating manifold. No external pump. 120m2 floor area...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been trying to find out how to release the retainer nut on a watersmith (Screwfix) mono bloc basin mixer tap. It does not have a hex nut...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock