Discuss Cooker Hose Classification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

richard978

Gas Engineer
Bayonet fitting should should allow hose to fall naturally without bending the hose at the connection. A cooker hose that is strained or bent where it connects to bayonet fitting I thought was classified as at risk because there is a Rick the hose could fail.

Someone told me today it's just Ncs.

For me ncs if just fitted in bad position with no signs of stress on hose, if hose is bending unnatural like id AR.

Unless you can see stress marks/cracks in hose it is only ever going be a notification!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cooker Hose Classification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hi All Attempted to fit a double waste outlet today (w/machine and dishwasher) but failed. I purchase this from screwfix presuming i could i...
Replies
Views
Was at a house today and their new oil boiler was installed in a pretty shoddy fashion. Aka Plastic tiger loop screwed to the boiler casing...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
So I've got a gas pipe in my kitchen, but due to a miscommunication on my part it's got the wrong fitting for the cooker I intend to buy. It's got...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock