Discuss Copper Pipe Bending in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centurion1

Hi,

Still not sure I have got my head round this one yet, can anyone confirm the calculations for pulling 90 degree bends, offsets, crossovers, passovers and partial passovers etc?

Cheers

Hi
If you look up UK copperboard they will send you a useful book and dvd free.

I have to admit I had problems to begin with but with practise it has improved whenever you have scrap go and have a go. Started to do it by eye now very pleased. Good luck :)

When you get accustomed to it, you usually do it by eye.

But its still useful to know for bigger size pipes.

The thing is you don't get the time for fancy stuff if your employed only if your self employed can you suite yourself.

If your employed you have to get it right and it has to be quick or you get the sack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Copper Pipe Bending in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm in the process of fitting my freestanding bath. The supplied waste chrome pipe that runs into the floor is an unusual diameter -...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock