Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss could anyone tell me what qual pex 20mm barrier pipe is used for? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
[DLMURL]http://www.pipelife.co.uk/uk/media/pdfs/QualPEX_Literature.pdf[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
some of the funny sizes are under-floor heating stuff cant use it with anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to could anyone tell me what qual pex 20mm barrier pipe is used for? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to be able to learn some things as well as contribute as best I can. This might seem like an odd...
Replies
Views
I have about 6 metres of 22mm PEX to run through concrete and understand I need to have it in flexible conduit to offer a bit of protection and...
Replies
Views
While having new French doors fitted where my window used to be, the windows fitters have come across a pipe that’s in the way. They stop work as...
Replies
Views
Hi, would anyone like to hazard a guess at what's causing this problem on the ground floor of our house? As you can see, the bottom of both sides...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock