Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Divorce in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratplus

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Lol, how many people are divorced to to working away or long hours?

Not married yet but I'm always getting it in the neck if I work late

After this mornings 'should I have done a tax return' for swmbo, it come pretty close.

Other way round for me, it's the missus who works crazy hours. She's just started a 10 day shift of which about 6 nights will be at work.

They like the money and even if you work long hours when they meet you, they don't seem to want you home late once your married. They are more trouble than they are worth.:86:

I got divorced but not through work. I think she loved Santa more than me. She was certainly a ho ho ho!

Not really, the dishes are all used up so I'm eating Pot Noodle's.

dont worry they will wait, just have a nice new bottle of fairy liquid ready to use when she gets back or you will get it in the neck!

Funny thing about girlies, they love the wedge and what it brings but complain about you not being about.

Mistresses on the other hand are brilliant, until the L word is mentioned,
(so I'm led to believe) :)

Happily married, my Mrs travels the UK with her job so we can go all week sometimes without seeing one another.

Next week I am working in London all week, she is Warwickshire so we don't mind it.

Last edited:
My misses is addicted to reality tv, so she's happy to watch rubbish Telly whilst I do overtime and I'm happy to earn money and not be subjected to the carp on the box!

I am definitely with you on that one, big brother and all that carp does my head in. And leak detection fluid is a darned expensive way of cleaning the dishes.

I am definitely with you on that one, big brother and all that carp does my head in. And leak detection fluid is a darned expensive way of cleaning the dishes.
Yeah, it's non-corrosive apparently so I suppose I better get the Fairy Liquid out the toolbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Divorce in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Bad leak inside bathroom walls at floor for three days. A gallon every hour. Shut off water for a few hours and leak stopped. Turned water back...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a question and hope for some advice or information on the following many thanks; How long should tap water be left out at...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
I'm a complete notice and I working on my heatings motorised valves on my S plan system. I was modifying the system to add an arrester. Long story...
Replies
Views
Have a problem with an oil fired AGA conversion Has been no problem for 5 years, now goes out 12 to 36 hours after lighting, have checked fire...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock