Discuss First time fitting a cold water tank tomorrow. Some questions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a guy last week who was scavenging for pound coins round his living room so he could give me a tenner tip as he'd only drawn out the quoted price. I stopped him at 7 quid as it was getting embarrassing ;)

I do the same, refuse & then take it. Not many people top me, mostly older people.
I had a young couple tip me £40 cos I went back at 7am in my own time to finish a job for them.. Like an idiot I said I couldn't accept it ... (They weren't in at the time and just left in with a not for me).

Wish I bloody took it now

Had a guy last week who was scavenging for pound coins round his living room so he could give me a tenner tip as he'd only drawn out the quoted price. I stopped him at 7 quid as it was getting embarrassing ;)

I would of left him looking and put my tools in the van and then gone back in myself, £3 is a pint, well almost. lol

Yeah i always refuse once or twice then i take it, i used to feel bad because just doing my job but the BS we have to put wit sometimes this can even things up a bit. Have had one or two people stick their money back in their pockets as quick as anything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to First time fitting a cold water tank tomorrow. Some questions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back