Discuss Fortic cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barronbathrooms

Evening all! Went to look at a bathroom today for one of my landlords. In a ground floor flat direct fortic cylinder about 600m off floor pressure really poor. Is there a way to increase flow rate. Thought about a pump but obviously the tank above is really small so may not be able to cope with demand(bath, whb and sink) anyone any ideas!

Whats incoming mains pressure and flow like? Direct unvented cylinder?

The only way your likely to improve the supply is spend lots of money.
The fly in the ointment is that there us a landlord involved.
Best just fit a triton wall mounted shower pump to appease the tenant.

Changing system not an option(landlord tight as ducks nether region) to be honest don't think incoming was to good 12 lt per min tops.

Suggested shower but still doesn't solve hot water. It's quicker to fill sink by boiling a kettle!

one thing that helps is avoid mixer taps and taps that dont work well on low pressures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fortic cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
Background I have a small one-bedroom flat in the roof space in a victorian house. There are three floors below and each floor has a single...
Replies
Views
Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a hot water cylinder which feeds 3 outlets (kitchen sink, basin in bathroom & bathtap) which has never had very good pressure (probably...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock