Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be amusing for some of us now, is for Fareham to have a powercut for a few days :)

OK. One more loser.

Sorry ANZ. Please send me your jacket size because you are now the mayor of loser town.

STOP PRESS. HOLD THE FRONT PAGE

One of the winning six has just contacted me to withdraw - they have too much work on!

Which means I have to go back to Ideal tomorrow, and ask them to pick one more name. Someone who thought they were living in Loser-central will get an upgrade to Winner-town.

And a big round of applause for atouchofgas for being straight with us at this stage. Thanks for that - much appreciated.

OK, I now have to switch approach, and start naming the winners.

The first winner is..... drum roll.....

Big hands up to atouchofgas least he has contacted ray before the draw

STOP PRESS. HOLD THE FRONT PAGE

One of the winning six has just contacted me to withdraw - they have too much work on!

Which means I have to go back to Ideal tomorrow, and ask them to pick one more name. Someone who thought they were living in Loser-central will get an upgrade to Winner-town.

And a big round of applause for atouchofgas for being straight with us at this stage. Thanks for that - much appreciated.

Wtf! How can you be to busy to get a free boiler?
Id resigned myself to being a loser, now I have to go through all that pain again. My nerves can't cope.

The third winner will be in bed by now, since this is a school night.

Put your hands together for KEV THE GAS

My boilers just broke at home, be nice to me Ideal and give it to Leo, how could I live with myself and an Ideal on the wall? Probably quite easily if truth were told, bugger being charitable :)

Wtf! How can you be to busy to get a free boiler?
Id resigned myself to being a loser, now I have to go through all that pain again. My nerves can't cope.

This thread has had me laughing all night but this post pushed me over the edge! Pmsl!!

I can see another winner lurking on the thread. Not saying much, but he is apparently India's answer to George Clooney.

Winner number 4 is MASOOD

Pretty sure it wont be me winning atouchofgas's boiler. Think I've got enough off Ideal lately. but he must be mad though its a free boiler you dont give offers like that every day

totally agree, very entertaining especially mike's croppie baiting pmsl

Yes, I wish that I could offer Mike something more than a jacket. Sorry Mike, unless you get lucky tomorrow when I go back to Ideal for another name, all you have to show for stalking me and taunting Croppie is a lousy goodie bag. I take it that's an XL?

You should have put Bertie up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock