Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a couple of cast changes though. On the follow up today not everyone decided to proceed (or qualified under the small print).

So we now have Stan (SGI) and Jules joining the beauty contest, since they were the next to shout after the cut off.

Hang on Stan only likes plastic boilers:thinking2:

Who's out then? And where was my call up??

Up to them to say if they want to. And you didn't even try to qualify adam. And surely you are in management now? Much to hoity toity to get your hands dirty with a messy old boiler! :)

Originally Posted by Leo21
I always new Stan is a much better plumber then me and he really deserves the chance to win a free boiler .

Stan I'm sure your a better plumber than me, I'm a heating engineer.

is not who you thing you are , is who loves you this days !

Much respect to ALEX for donating his place to the poor illegal immigrant !

THANKS to whoever gave me their place best news all week. fingers toes all crossed.

Not bad enough that you're taking our jobs now this!? Where will it end stan?!

i think Austrian Alps for 5 days just before Xmass , will be taking some skiing lessons
and the 3 weeks back home with my family than another 5 days in Swiss Alps for more skiing lesson

i think Austrian Alps for 5 days just before Xmass , will be taking some skiing lessons
and the 3 weeks back home with my family than another 5 days in Swiss Alps for more skiing lesson

And yet you plead with us not to tell HMRC on you!

I'm lifting the phone now buddy!

Hang on weren't you giving us tips on wife training recently?

I missed most of that thread.

Mostly because I was hiding in the cupboard in case Mrs Croppie saw it and thought I was getting ideas above my station!

just can not convince wife to sell her mk6 golf and get a land cruiser ......fuming :(

At least someone out there has their head screwed on right. :)

re tax refunds, they only give them back quickly to those they believe told the truth in the first place, best get your books in order :)

Looks like I timed my return to the forum nicely. LOL.

Cheers Ray, here's hoping. If I win, I'll probably fit it in my Dad's place. He has a creaky old Ideal in there at the moment. Think it's a Henrad, can't remember. Anyway, I'd like to fit the folks a new boiler for free.

I read a plumber from the tonbridge area fell off a roof and was in a coma a few months ago, didn't have the heart to give you a call!!

Thanks Ray for posting freebie a little later in the evening giving some of the late shift guys and girls a chance cracking offer but no use to myself as not GSR ...keep up the good work Ray..now what about the other sponsors taking a little pressure off of Ray regards Turnpin:yes:

Well, I now know who the chosen six are.

Which means I also know who the unlucky ones are. As a consolation prize, there will be a goody bag courtesy of us and Ideal.

To raise the dramatic tension, I shall release the names of those NOT getting a free boiler over the course of this afternoon and evening. And maybe tomorrow evening if I am feeling playful! The unlucky ones will get a goody bag including an Ideal Jacket. So if I ask you for your jacket size (S, M, L, XL) that's your cue to leave quietly, and everyone remaining is a bit closer to their dream freebie.

The original list, in alphabetical order was:

anz
atouchofgas
BOD
Dannypipe
Gasman
JAH HEATING
Julesverne
Kev the Gas
Lame Plumber
Leo21
Masood
Mike Jackson
P J F Plumbing
Plumber0808
SafeGasInstall
scott_d
smtplumbing

JULESVERNE - you are eliminated, can you please let me have your jacket size?

Well, I have an appointment at 5pm, so I will be off now.

But before I go...

LAME PLUMBER - you are eliminated - please let me have your jacket size.

its killing me and i know whos got them lol , be sure to represent the forum in a professional manner and leave some mega good feedback for willaims & co aka ray for sorting this out for us

Rays gone to his appointment, someone quickly go and grab the list before he comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all Just gauging if there's any interest at all in this. I have an Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 boiler. It's currently in use in my house since...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My Ideal Vouge Max 26 was installed a few years back, all works fine. Its an S plan setup, but I've always been amazed that the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Following an Anglia Water complete loss of Water Supply in Milton Keynes, I had a call from a Tenant reporting the No Water Flow Fault On the...
Replies
Views
Another boiler suggestion post. 4 bed detached house built 20 years ago with cavity wall insulation and double glazing. 1 bathroom and separate...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Back