Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I now know who the chosen six are.

Which means I also know who the unlucky ones are. As a consolation prize, there will be a goody bag courtesy of us and Ideal.

To raise the dramatic tension, I shall release the names of those NOT getting a free boiler over the course of this afternoon and evening. And maybe tomorrow evening if I am feeling playful! The unlucky ones will get a goody bag including an Ideal Jacket. So if I ask you for your jacket size (S, M, L, XL) that's your cue to leave quietly, and everyone remaining is a bit closer to their dream freebie.

The original list, in alphabetical order was:

anz
atouchofgas
BOD
Dannypipe
Gasman
JAH HEATING
Julesverne
Kev the Gas
Lame Plumber
Leo21
Masood
Mike Jackson
P J F Plumbing
Plumber0808
SafeGasInstall
scott_d
smtplumbing

JULESVERNE - you are eliminated, can you please let me have your jacket size?

Well, I have an appointment at 5pm, so I will be off now.

But before I go...

LAME PLUMBER - you are eliminated - please let me have your jacket size.

GASMAN - Sorry mate, they didn't fancy the AXE treatment. Please let me have your jacket size, because your bum is outa here!

If I'd known the consolation prize was a free jacket and a bag of goodies I'd have thrown my name in!

Curse you Stafford!!!!!

Crikey, missed the last posts, away with the family @ Longleat Centreparcs, do I have a pudding and risk not fitting the Large jacket ?

If I'd known the consolation prize was a free jacket and a bag of goodies I'd have thrown my name in!

Curse you Stafford!!!!!

You are not alone there......winter coming and i need a new jacket......i think i need to be a bit sharper on the freebie alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back