Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Gas isolation valve with test point in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gas tec

Gas Engineer
Can anyone tell me where I can get a 22mm gas isolation valve with built in test point. It must be full bore.

Thanks

does it matter if you have to use male irons? (eg can the valve be threaded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas isolation valve with test point in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone please tell me where I might purchase a 90° bend 15mm x 22mm Isolating Valve Thanks and Regards. Hugh
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Is it ok to use a full bore isolation valve to isolate a hot and cold feed to taps or should I use a service restricted bore. I’m thinking...
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock